Don't Panic the brush shows sold out only because its available exclusively on Amazon if you want to purchase click this link below
Link to all the Royalty brushes->>https://www.amazon.com/s?k=wave+brush&rh=p_49%3AROYALTY&_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=ur2&linkId=407c62d4474ccd75f080a7599cf6416d&tag=bk135-20&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
link to just the Royalty #912->>https://www.amazon.com/s/?keywords=wave+brush&ie=UTF8&field-asin=B07NS47RRY&rh=i:aps,ssx:relevance&_encoding=UTF8&tag=bk135-20&linkCode=ur2&linkId=6a02b257e2a9d4ecb945327d62534951&camp=1789&creative=9325
- This brush is a 9 row Royalty brush. This is the first time I made a 9 row royalty. Royalty brushes are now made in 7, 8 and 9 rows. These brushes are great for vertical brushing as well. This brush is a 9 row medium brush. This brush has great pull and will get down to your scalp. This brush is not for shower brushing if your looking for a shower brush consider buying the Royalty 726 Shower brush. This brush has the og royalty shape.
- With all my brushes they will shed for the first month so dont be alarmed if you see bristles coming out of your brush refer to the white card inside the brush box. This is done on purpose to ensure the longevity of the brush.
- Royalty brushes are hand painted so every brush will look different.Dont be alarmed if the royalty you receive dont look exactly like the pictures they will all have a different color variation so there wont be 2 brushes that are identical.
- Royalty brushes are not for the shower except the Royalty 726 which was made specifically for shower brushing and wash and styles.
- Every Royalty brush has a white card inside the box the brush is in that shows you how to take care of your brush step by step and what to avoid to ensure the longevity of the brush.