Royalty By Brush King Wave Brush #905-9 Row Medium Hard Pointy Palm- Patented 360 waves brush
OUT OF STOCK -
Don't Panic the brush shows sold out only because its available exclusively on Amazon if you want to purchase click this link below
Link to all the Royalty brushes->>https://www.amazon.com/s?k=wave+brush&rh=p_49%3AROYALTY&_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=ur2&linkId=407c62d4474ccd75f080a7599cf6416d&tag=bk135-20&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
link to just the Royalty #905->>https://www.amazon.com/s/?keywords=wave+brush&ie=UTF8&field-asin=B07Q2KV58S&rh=i:aps,ssx:relevance&_encoding=UTF8&tag=bk135-20&linkCode=ur2&linkId=88efa46396b99aaade686600e62222c3&camp=1789&creative=9325
- The Royalty 905 is a palm medium hard pointy patented brush. The first time i introduced the pointy palms I released a hard and some people thought it was too hard so i made this medium hard to solve that issue. This brush has phenomenal pull and is great for your crown especially when your wolfing. This brush is not for shower brushing if your looking for a shThis brush has the og royalty shape.
- With all my brushes they will shed for the first month so dont be alarmed if you see bristles coming out of your brush refer to the white card inside the brush box. This is done on purpose to ensure the longevity of the brush.
- Royalty brushes are hand painted so every brush will look different.Dont be alarmed if the royalty you receive dont look exactly like the pictures they will all have a different color variation so there wont be 2 brushes that are identical.
- Royalty brushes are not for the shower except the Royalty 726 which was made specifically for shower brushing and wash and styles.
- Every Royalty brush has a white card inside the box the brush is in that shows you how to take care of your brush step by step and what to avoid to ensure the longevity of the brush.