Royalty By Brush King Wave Brush #904- Medium Pointy Palm Brush - Patented 360 waves brush
OUT OF STOCK -
Don't Panic the brush shows sold out only because its available exclusively on Amazon if you want to purchase click this link below
Link to all the Royalty brushes->>https://www.amazon.com/s?k=wave+brush&rh=p_49%3AROYALTY&_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=ur2&linkId=407c62d4474ccd75f080a7599cf6416d&tag=bk135-20&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
link to just the Royalty #904->>https://www.amazon.com/s/?keywords=wave+brush&ie=UTF8&field-asin=B07Q2NPC5T&rh=i:aps,ssx:relevance&_encoding=UTF8&tag=bk135-20&linkCode=ur2&linkId=2f143175cf6ccfdb710e2feedad32dd4&camp=1789&creative=9325
- The Royalty 904 is a palm medium pointy patented brush. The first time i introduced the pointy palms i released the 902 which was a medium with white bristles. This brush is firmer than that brush. This brush has excellent pull and its a great brush to work your crown area whether your a beehive or a swirl waver this brush would work magic for you. This brush is not for shower brushing if your looking for a shower brush consider buying the Royalty 726 Shower brush
- With all my brushes they will shed for the first month so dont be alarmed if you see bristles coming out of your brush refer to the white card inside the brush box. This is done on purpose to ensure the longevity of the brush and its not a quality issue.
- Royalty brushes are hand painted so every brush will look different.Dont be alarmed if the royalty you receive dont look exactly like the pictures they will all have a different color variation so there wont be 2 brushes that are identical.
- Royalty brushes are not for the shower except the Royalty 726 which was made specifically for shower brushing and wash and styles.
- Every Royalty brush has a white card inside the box the brush is in that shows you how to take care of your brush step by step and what to avoid to ensure the longevity of the brush.