Royalty By Brush King Wave Brush #724-7 Row Medium with a lot of pull- Not for fresh cuts-
OUT OF STOCK -
Don't Panic the brush shows sold out only because its available exclusively on Amazon if you want to purchase click this link below
Link to all the Royalty brushes->>https://www.amazon.com/s?k=wave+brush&rh=p_49%3AROYALTY&_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=ur2&linkId=407c62d4474ccd75f080a7599cf6416d&tag=bk135-20&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
link to just the Royalty #724->>https://www.amazon.com/s/?keywords=wave+brush&ie=UTF8&field-asin=B07Q2MYR2C&rh=i:aps,ssx:relevance&_encoding=UTF8&tag=bk135-20&linkCode=ur2&linkId=aa31af24ef81da4cf19bdb121c15d383&camp=1789&creative=9325
- Royalty 724 is a 7 row medium brush with alot of pull. This brush does not have long bristles it is nice and firm. This brush is firmer than the bk 760, bk725. This brush is not for fresh cuts.This brush is not for shower brushing if your looking for a shower brush consider buying the Royalty 726 Shower brush. This brush has the og royalty shape.
- With all my brushes they will shed for the first month so don't be alarmed if you see bristles coming out of your brush refer to the white card inside the brush box. This is done on purpose to ensure the longevity of the brush.
- Royalty brushes are hand painted so every brush will look different.Don't be alarmed if the royalty you receive dont look exactly like the pictures they will all have a different color variation so there wont be 2 brushes that are identical.
- Royalty brushes are not for the shower except the Royalty 726 which was made specifically for shower brushing and wash and styles.
- Every Royalty brush has a white card inside the box the brush is in that shows you how to take care of your brush step by step and what to avoid to ensure the longevity of the brush.